Check with each employing organisation regarding their specific requirements. If you cannot supply any of the documentation required or are unsure about anything contact the organisation to seek advice about your application.
After being offered a position in a GNP you will need to provide your employer with certified copies of documents prior to commencement.
- AHPRA Nursing and/or Midwifery Registration/current practising certificate
- Evidence of completion of nursing qualification (Academic transcript)
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate or evidence of change of name (if applicable)
- Evidence of Australian Residency or Visa Status (if applicable)
- Immunisation records
- Criminal History Check (less than 6 months old)
- Current Working with Children Check (Ochre Card)