Start now to get the competitive edge when applying for jobs
- Don't wait until you have completed your degree and obtained Registration to Practice before considering your options after graduation.
- You will have to submit your application for a GNP early in your final year of study.
- Don't wait for programs to be advertised. Identify and research organisations so you are well prepared for their recruitment process.
- Apply for AHPRA registration 4-6 weeks before you anticipate completing your course.
- Start gathering your documents together and work on your resume.
The information provided in this guide must always be checked against specific information provided by employing organisations.
Always read and carefully follow the instructions provided by employers regarding applications processes.
Successful careers develop over time through the acquisition of skills, knowledge and good networks within the profession.